Training Day on 15th June
We are delighted to be welcoming back OS Training who will be providing their popular training course the day before Mautic Conference Global - Tuesday, 15th June.
The half-day course will be aimed at beginner to intermediate level and will cover:
- Introduction to Mautic
- What is Marketing Automation?
- How to Install Mautic
- How to Configure and Integrate Mautic
- How to Set Up Mautic Cron Jobs
- How to Add Mautic Contacts
- How to Use Mautic Components
- How to Use Mautic Channels
- How to Create Mautic Campaigns
- How to Track Outcomes in Mautic
- Plus More
Every attendee will also receive:
- Downloadable Handouts ($9.95 retail)
- A one year subscription to OSTraining.com ($144/yr retail)
The session will be offered on Tuesday, 15th June, which will be a live, virtual training course.
Tickets & Schedule
The cost for a place on the course is $99 per person, with 40% of proceeds coming directly back to the Mautic Community.
Get your tickets right here (promo ends June 14):
This year we are also offering a great opportunity for marketers who are looking to take Mautic to the next level.
Join Senior Digital Consultant Mike Sullivan from Acquia who will be exploring:
- Best practices for advanced segmentation
- Creating complex campaigns leverage customer data, lead scoring and preferred channels of communications (preference center)
- How to get the most out of forms
- Reporting for emails, email sent and page hits
Free Tickets & Schedule
This two hour webinar is being offered free of charge.
Get your free tickets right here: